Snow falls on a cold frozen ground
Just waiting to be made into a snow mound
The snow is falling so steadily
Winter isn't like spring the sweet smell of medley
Everthing goes undercover in a blankey of white
Everything covered and out of sight
The blanket isn't heavey, it's light and fluffy
Winer's not like summer hot and stuffy
Winter can be a real put-out
But summer's just around the corner there's no doubt
But as the cold bitter days bring more snow
It geys heavier and heavier and starts to blow
As the snow blows it frosts a window sill
In the night you can hear the wind whispering or sometimes it can be still
As winter days come to an end
i telling you agian summer's just around the bend
~ Krystal P...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter by Krystal ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler