Wise In World Of Lies
Respecting him should be legalized
When he became more visible i became surprised
Knowing him was well organized
Destiny chose him to teach me how to be wise
To be modest, careful and civilized
Seeing the bright and hard reality with wide eyes
In Age full of unfaithful friends and lies
In Earth full of humans and their humanity dies
All of that and i have to be with people nice?
I'm a victim of this society
For what people are now, i feel pity
For who failed to respect me, i feel pity
For who betrayed, i feel pity
I feel pity for them all!
I won't be kind again and for them i apologize
Someone taught me to be more wise
The poem is over and thank you guys..
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wise In World Of Lies by Aya Nasr )
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid