Without you my Angel the sun does not Shine,
Without you my Angel my heart will surely Die.
Without you my Angel i do not feel Complete.
Without you my Angel I can't even understand Me.
Without you my Angel there is no point to a Smile.
Without you my Angel I won't be able to finish that last Mile.
Without you my Angel I will always be Sad.
Because Angel you were all I ever Had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Angel by Kristopher DeLander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson
- The NZ Internet Party and the Kim Jumbli.., Keith Johnson