Without you my Angel the sun does not Shine,
Without you my Angel my heart will surely Die.
Without you my Angel i do not feel Complete.
Without you my Angel I can't even understand Me.
Without you my Angel there is no point to a Smile.
Without you my Angel I won't be able to finish that last Mile.
Without you my Angel I will always be Sad.
Because Angel you were all I ever Had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Angel by Kristopher DeLander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar