Without you my Angel the sun does not Shine,
Without you my Angel my heart will surely Die.
Without you my Angel i do not feel Complete.
Without you my Angel I can't even understand Me.
Without you my Angel there is no point to a Smile.
Without you my Angel I won't be able to finish that last Mile.
Without you my Angel I will always be Sad.
Because Angel you were all I ever Had.
Kristopher DeLander's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Angel by Kristopher DeLander )
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans