U Stands! U stands!
Spaceless timeless lost my way
U stands! U stands!
Raging bearishly shrieks myself
Bears my very self!
U binds time
U bends the circle
U souls the spirit
U gazes the look
Circles the whirled
Circle the all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonder by August Stramm )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second