I wonder I wonder
I wonder all day long
I wonder what you are doing today
I wonder what your wondering
I wonder, I wonder
What do you wonder?
Do you wonder what I'm doing today?
Do you wonder what I'm wondering?
you wonder, you wonder
What does she wonder?
Does she wonder weather her shoes are right?
Does she wonder weather her hair is right?
Does she wonder weather her brother and sister's are right
She wonders, she wonders
What does he wonder?
Does he wonder weather his shoes are right?
Does he wonder weather his haircut is right?
Does he wonder weather his brother and sisters are right?
I wonder, you wonder, she wonders, he wonders, we all wonder.
Ke'Love Moss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*WONDERING* by Ke'Love Moss )
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
- Salt on Watermelon, Von Kimball Barney
- Her Pain I Understand, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoyan Observations, Mark R. Elias
- Our current world عالمنا الحالي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incas, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)