I wonder I wonder
I wonder all day long
I wonder what you are doing today
I wonder what your wondering
I wonder, I wonder
What do you wonder?
Do you wonder what I'm doing today?
Do you wonder what I'm wondering?
you wonder, you wonder
What does she wonder?
Does she wonder weather her shoes are right?
Does she wonder weather her hair is right?
Does she wonder weather her brother and sister's are right
She wonders, she wonders
What does he wonder?
Does he wonder weather his shoes are right?
Does he wonder weather his haircut is right?
Does he wonder weather his brother and sisters are right?
I wonder, you wonder, she wonders, he wonders, we all wonder.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*WONDERING* by Ke'Love Moss )
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
- Musty Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns