Word Of Soul
A heavy rain showered down,
And the hot earth cooled.
In silence I stood, and heard,
The words of thanks, from earth to sky.
Had I a deadly pain?
I would lift my hands to Him,
And when cured,
I would send my truthful gratitude.
A deed of help I did.
Benefited uttered words of thanks.
Where is it flowing from,
Mere lips or from deep within?
If mere lips, utter not rather.
For thanks is the word of soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Word Of Soul by Santhosh Vijayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman