Words have souls too...
One can forget who they
are, or where they are...
Once poetry infuses, and
As you bolt out of the gate,
like some inspired prime fool,
To say..to say...to say...
Embellish and relish
relish and embellish
What actually happened,
happen like that at all...
And the words
you next door,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words have souls too... by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones