Words have souls too...
One can forget who they
are, or where they are...
Once poetry infuses, and
As you bolt out of the gate,
like some inspired prime fool,
To say..to say...to say...
Embellish and relish
relish and embellish
What actually happened,
happen like that at all...
And the words
you next door,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words have souls too... by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- schatje, co the skipper
- Heavy Hands, John Lima
- I apologize on behalf of the dead, Joshua Poteat
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal