In all the world we shall not find a heart so wonderfully kind
so soft a voice
so sweet smile, she's my inspiration worthwhile
a sympathy so sure and deep, a love in all this world i love to keep! !
I made this poem for my mother
she has been everything in my life and she's always the one inspiering me
Alii Cat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (World by Alii Cat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak