Yes, I Want To Live With You Again!
Far away from my heart,
To the beneath where there still lies a pain...
Each moment of mine says,
Yes, I want to live with you again...
Every sands of my time,
I wait for you resting on that window pane...
My heart cries in the loudest voice,
That it wants to live with you again...
You left my heart melted,
So it became sweetest like a sugarcane...
An utter need of yours,
As my heart whispers that it needs to live with you again...
Peacefully was our life carried,
Perfectly on that lovely lane...
I cry, I cry, I cry for you,
Give me a chance to live with you again...! ! !
Stephen Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yes, I Want To Live With You Again! by Stephen Paul )
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)