was treated like a rag doll by you,
You did everything to make me blue.
There was nothing that you did to make me feel good,
I would have told you how you made me feel, if I could.
But you were just so unpredictable and so impossible,
You were just a trouble.
I walked away from all that you did,
I always tried to slither away like a squid.
Why do you make me hate you?
Because to me you were never true.
Now everything is done,
A new type of life, for me, has begun.
I shall never cherish your memories,
You are not even a distant memory.
So I shall get on with my life and go away,
In my heart you shall never stay.
You are such a waste of time,
Knowing you, it is a crime.
So never appear in front of me again,
Because you have been the cause of my greatest pain.
I want to tell you how foolish you were and will always be,
You are my greatest distress and someone I never want to see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by Wini Jose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra