was treated like a rag doll by you,
You did everything to make me blue.
There was nothing that you did to make me feel good,
I would have told you how you made me feel, if I could.
But you were just so unpredictable and so impossible,
You were just a trouble.
I walked away from all that you did,
I always tried to slither away like a squid.
Why do you make me hate you?
Because to me you were never true.
Now everything is done,
A new type of life, for me, has begun.
I shall never cherish your memories,
You are not even a distant memory.
So I shall get on with my life and go away,
In my heart you shall never stay.
You are such a waste of time,
Knowing you, it is a crime.
So never appear in front of me again,
Because you have been the cause of my greatest pain.
I want to tell you how foolish you were and will always be,
You are my greatest distress and someone I never want to see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by Wini Jose )
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns