was treated like a rag doll by you,
You did everything to make me blue.
There was nothing that you did to make me feel good,
I would have told you how you made me feel, if I could.
But you were just so unpredictable and so impossible,
You were just a trouble.
I walked away from all that you did,
I always tried to slither away like a squid.
Why do you make me hate you?
Because to me you were never true.
Now everything is done,
A new type of life, for me, has begun.
I shall never cherish your memories,
You are not even a distant memory.
So I shall get on with my life and go away,
In my heart you shall never stay.
You are such a waste of time,
Knowing you, it is a crime.
So never appear in front of me again,
Because you have been the cause of my greatest pain.
I want to tell you how foolish you were and will always be,
You are my greatest distress and someone I never want to see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by Wini Jose )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- take three hour to digest, Havilah
- Before I go…, Mark Heathcote
- The Stuff Myths are Made of, Holly Wotherspoon
- A Winter Poem, Leslie Philibert
- Angry all the time, Kelly Shanks
- nutmeg needs attention, Havilah
- All Creatures ‘Life Matter, Hebert Logerie
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael P. McParland
- This Worthless Beast, Michael P. McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael P. McParland