You....who makes me laugh.
You....who makes me smile.
You....who makes me mad.
You...are the one who loves me.
You...are a pain in the butt.
You....who's a lot of fun.
You....who likes anything.
You....call me your princess.
You.....are warm and fuzzy inside.
You...who is trustworthy and honest.
You... who is my best friend.
You... who might be my soul mate.
You... that is very funny.
You....are like a flower.
You....can be a little sour.
You...can be a grouch
You....love me for who I am
You....are the greatest..
You....which I like... because:
You are who u are!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by lisa parks )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Oranges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emperor Of Clouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The sequitur, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Guitars Whose Chords Move, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Missing Man of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The waters closed, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The whirr of wings, Fluttering., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Copper And Zinc, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Vase of Love, Rusty Gouveia
- Night In A Zinc Garb, Emmanuel George Cefai