an angel from heaven is what you are
in my sky you're definitely a heavenly star.
you're an angel with beauty and grace
you're so kind and sweet, with your angel’s face.
you have a pair of angel’s wings
happiness and joy are just some things,
that an angel can give
in my heart and mind is where you live.
i know you have lips as soft as the white clouds
they scream kiss me but not out loud.
your voice is like a sapphire that shine bright.
when everything is dark, they give me light.
you're an angel that teaches me the right things to say.
you're friendship i can never repay
you're my angel and i'll always care.
you're my angel and you know i'll always be there.
joshua reid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are by joshua reid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...