an angel from heaven is what you are
in my sky you're definitely a heavenly star.
you're an angel with beauty and grace
you're so kind and sweet, with your angel’s face.
you have a pair of angel’s wings
happiness and joy are just some things,
that an angel can give
in my heart and mind is where you live.
i know you have lips as soft as the white clouds
they scream kiss me but not out loud.
your voice is like a sapphire that shine bright.
when everything is dark, they give me light.
you're an angel that teaches me the right things to say.
you're friendship i can never repay
you're my angel and i'll always care.
you're my angel and you know i'll always be there.
joshua reid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are by joshua reid )
- Abstract Woman, Naveed Khalid
- Abstraction II, Naveed Khalid
- Abstraction I, Naveed Khalid
- Invisibility, Naveed Khalid
- Genie, Naveed Khalid
- Witchcraft, Naveed Khalid
- Circle, Yohan Confectioner
- Treblinka 1945, Michael O'Sullivan
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)