Peter Stavropoulos (Best Love Poems)
..You are Life and Love and More
You are life and love and more.
You are earth and fire and more.
You are the sky above the sea below and more.
You are what encompasses life
What gives direction
What holds hope
What nurtures happiness
What feeds passion
You are to me
What I am to you
In my dreams.
By Peter Stavropoulos
Peter Stavropoulos (Best Love Poems)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (..You are Life and Love and More by Peter Stavropoulos (Best Love Poems) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- मोखांजोँ मोखां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.