Peter Stavropoulos (Best Love Poems)
..You are Life and Love and More
You are life and love and more.
You are earth and fire and more.
You are the sky above the sea below and more.
You are what encompasses life
What gives direction
What holds hope
What nurtures happiness
What feeds passion
You are to me
What I am to you
In my dreams.
By Peter Stavropoulos
Peter Stavropoulos (Best Love Poems)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (..You are Life and Love and More by Peter Stavropoulos (Best Love Poems) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid