You Are My Everything
When I first fell in love with you
I know that nothing can compare
To the magical romance
That you and I have come to share.
But as time passes, feelings deepen,
And our closeness grows
The romance turns into
A real and lasting love with you.
You care for me in all the ways
I want and need so much.
I feet your warmth and tenderness
With every word and touch.
I know I can depend on you
For support and honesty,
That patient understanding
That you always give to me.
There’s a special kind of happiness
That only love can bring,
And I’ve found that happiness with you...
You are my everything.
Elizabeth BarroTicas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are My Everything by Elizabeth BarroTicas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak