You Are My Heart
Sometimes I want to enter the carnage.
where flames flow freely burning our souls,
the circus is going on. a clown failed to make
us laugh instead the tears rolled down the
cheeks, of a heart broken, of a drama enacted
with sound and fury without climacteric affair.
Spectators clapped and shrieked, they had
taste of blood, elusive sunlight made it a fun
So I butted in the tent- in the orgy of the riotous
fun, facing the life glittering with destiny, should I
end drama with only two acts? Did I fear the unborn?
The life unfolds- a lone man on the bank of a river,
A still-born baby, milk gushes forth from virgin mom.
Indeed, matter is to be released from the bounds of
matter, liberated with a bang the thousand suns of
love and wisdom. You are one, you are the one,
this blue big marble in your hand, draw the curtain
feed the baby with passion and dream, she will be alive.
Aloke Mukherjee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are My Heart by Aloke Mukherjee )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid