You Are Not Alone!
You are not at all alone my dear
Even if you feel lost and there is no one near!
Never think that you are weak
When the future seem only but bleak;
And all day all you do is cry_
Crying a river yet there is none to stand by!
Natural it is for the tears to fall
As we answer to the heart's painful call;
At least we have to at some point in life_
And it shows that we are very much alive!
You may yearn to leave a mark
In this happy life with no luck_
Nothing wrong still in trying our best_
Lest we are forgotten when they put us to rest
By that knoll in the village
To close a happy or sad page.
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Not Alone! by Tafadzwa Matamba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri