You Are Not Alone!
You are not at all alone my dear
Even if you feel lost and there is no one near!
Never think that you are weak
When the future seem only but bleak;
And all day all you do is cry_
Crying a river yet there is none to stand by!
Natural it is for the tears to fall
As we answer to the heart's painful call;
At least we have to at some point in life_
And it shows that we are very much alive!
You may yearn to leave a mark
In this happy life with no luck_
Nothing wrong still in trying our best_
Lest we are forgotten when they put us to rest
By that knoll in the village
To close a happy or sad page.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Not Alone! by Tafadzwa Matamba )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- For peace, gajanan mishra
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong