You Are Romantic As The Surrealism
I burned the hole town.
Aroused all the women
From age 19 to 99.
They told me:
The key to a town
Is always a woman;
And I do not segregate, exclude, intrude, or invade
I truly know what is 'I'
And who 'I am; '
I give equal opportunity
Cause', humans are equal:
And die equal;
There are no apparent stop signs,
Until it stands
High enough, and
White and red.
They told me:
'You are a shit of a shit,
A triple ass -
A type of mastery
Of what is beyond the black belt.-'
That is my legitimate reasons for burning the entire
And I will burn burned it again and again.
I will burn any other town,
Any other planet,
Any other galaxy,
And any other universe.
I will burn God's heaven
And make it looks like a beautiful hell
This is what God gave me;
With or without his or her signature,
With or without his or her ring,
And I will use it off.
I will redefine
Adam, the apple tree, or the Cobra snake.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Romantic As The Surrealism by Atef Ayadi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Dream of Her, Olufayo Ezekiel
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza