Mr Tebriz Musayev
You did not come
My love was endless and fair,
You were important as air,
I entreated, to came back my dear,
You did not come, did not come.
I wrote poems for you and your name,
You smiled at me, I thought you came,
I was mistaken, everything is the same,
Because, you did not come, did not come.
I saw you with him in the evening,
You were glad, you were singing,
You would come, I was believing,
But you did not come, did not come.
Mr Tebriz Musayev's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You did not come by Mr Tebriz Musayev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...