You Have Your Opinions
You have your opinions and that suits me fine
Your ideas of life they are different to mine
Your God is of paper that too is okay
Though you keep me offside by some of the things you say.
With some of the views you hold I could never agree
All people are equal that's how 'tis with me
When the millionaires bleed is their blood not red?
Our values are different like I've already said.
Our ideas are different we see things quite differently
And eye to eye 'twould seem we never could see
Our individuality makes us interesting the wise one did say
And we all look at life in a different sort of a way.
You have your opinions which you like to express
And you judge other people by their Postal Address
But no class distinction where dead people lay
And the Reaper will make us all equal one day.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Have Your Opinions by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta