Poet Akinwemimo Idris
You Hurt Me
YOU HURT ME
The each letters,
Making your name,
Seeing you daily,
Is a symptom,
Of incurable malady.
The distance paced,
Away from me,
Also but the cause,
Of this pened poem.
Baby, You hurt me,
I am bewildered!
Or am I a fool,
For gotten pulled,
By your beauty,
And internal values?
Or am I also wrong,
For accepting jinx,
To turn me thus:
A crippled vale?
Why must you,
Hide the feelings!
And why must I,
Baby... I am hurt,
O am bewildered.
Tell me I plead,
If there is light,
Beneath cloudy night.
Or if is better still,
Being blind forever.
24TH AUGUST 14.
9: 24 A.M
Poet Akinwemimo Idris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Hurt Me by Poet Akinwemimo Idris )
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- The condition again, hasmukh amathalal
- Oatmeal Omelet, Von Kimball Barney
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn Again But, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)