You Plus Me
You + Me = Happiness,
You + Me = Love.
Love + Happiness = Togetherness,
You + Me = Tenderness.
You + Me = Forever!
Forever + Tenderness = I'm Happy,
My Happiness = You.
Baby, I don't think you know how happy you make me.
You + My Happiness = Marriage,
Vows + Rings = Symbols of our Love for Each Other.
I don't know what else to say,
I love and You are not a variable!
You are a constant.... And I love you
Tiffany Wolf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Plus Me by Tiffany Wolf )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab