**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 1) **
Gentle mild winds make silent music in the ears of sea
And I think they are singing the song of you and me
I, your lonely lover leading my life leaving all my pain,
and, you a fair angel of my often midnight lovely strain.
Ask these gentle winds, question these loves skies,
A lover heart is crying, my love is higher than their heights.
You have got the lovely pair of sea within the silver casket,
the deep blue eyes is responsible-have put my heart in your basket.
Seas are know by the waters that are salty and sour
Gazing your God's wonder daily, I spend my hour
you are the queen of innocence, the master of your fate
Baby! This bard is crying, accept me untill its too late.
A lovely deep face spilling out all your innosence
that gradually increases on my every lovely glance,
Your eyes has taken away my countless sleeps
On my own life, I have lost my lovely grip
Your eyes do wonders and credit goes to you
A pair of goddess eyes, you have, believe it or not, thats true.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 1) ** by Vishal Sharma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman
- Why Can't I Sleep, rty rty
- जेब्ला आं जिरायना थायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Once Upon A Time, Matthias Pantaleon
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma