Your light, so bright in my sky.
The only light left.
The only thing that matters.
Before, I had looked for other lights.
But they were dim, shadowed by lies.
Dim lights, that I held onto, but that eventually only cast me into deeper darkness.
Your light, so bright.
Your light, my only comfort.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Light by Aimee Nell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak