Your Precious Gem
I’m the words you speak
I’m the wind of your breath
I’m the softest stone you ever have
You’re living because of me
I am everything you need.
For you, I am enough
Your precious gem, your dearest one
You did everything
Things that’s impossible to do
You made me perfect.
You’ve been there,
Always with me..
reina Lorenzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Precious Gem by reina Lorenzo )
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar