what makes you want to create your own country?
do you born as a king
do you want to be praise as a leader
or do you really love your people
what makes you want to runaway from your country?
are you a traitor
are you an adventurer
or are you tricked by someone
what makes you want to raise a war in your own country?
is there some power behind you
is this just business for you
or are you treated unjustly
what makes you want to separate your country?
do these difference bother you
do you take the wrong side of liberty
or does anyone not care about you
we live in one earth
why should we destroy each other?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Youth Pledge by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico