cheung shun sang
.......Yung Kon is mob
YUNG KON is mob…
Dance attended are polices forces..
Fait will say but miss in forms.
YUNG KON is pets but teacher now.
Polices shelter drinks as bouts.
Dance attended are all as now.
Medal bears are mobs but how.
YUNG KON evil deeds has cert.
Guns with cert are china sets.
Christen pony is pony books.
Search my words and change my looks.
Bombs had laid and men have lies.
Bow to gangs but laws have ties.
Medal rounds and rounds are gained.
YUNG KON wins his medal bands.
Bands that new are bombs are bloods.
Guilt and crime our mobs have passes.
Peoples settle by British ways.
China laid their bombs in days.
Nights or days have threats and cases.
People some have British tastes.
----Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.......Yung Kon is mob by cheung shun sang )
- Found in, hasmukh amathalal
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- Invention of The Store, douglas scotney
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)