Manjeshwari P MYSORE
Zest and Zeal!
Life always needs something that is special
The natural fun factor of Life; Zest and Zeal
Lookout for the stupidest reasons to smirk
Moments of fun after times of busy work
Every Day there must be a time to Smile
Anytime is the time, for you to Smile!
Smile makes you revive and thrive
Zest and Zeal are essential to survive
Food, Work and Fun are Good for longer life
A couple is certainly a husband and a wife!
When you smile, you feel a little better
Bread always tastes better with butter! :)
Manjeshwari P MYSORE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zest and Zeal! by Manjeshwari P MYSORE )
Did you read them?
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul