Poem about paris. You can read the best paris poems. Browse through all paris poems.
1.In Paris With You
Don't talk to me of love. I've had an earful
And I get tearful when I've downed a drink or two.
I'm one of your talking wounded.
I'm a hostage. I'm maroonded.
But I'm in Paris with you.
Yes I'm angry at the way I've been bamboozled
And resentful at the mess I've been through.
I admit I'm on the rebound
And I don't care where are we bound.
I'm in Paris with you.
Do you mind if we do not go to the Louvre
If we say sod off to sodding Notre Dame,
If we skip the Champs Elysées
And remain here in this sleazy
Old hotel room
Doing this and that
To what and whom
Learning who you are,
Learning what I am.
Don't talk to me of love. Let's talk of Paris,
The little bit of Paris in our view.
There's that crack across the ceiling
And the hotel walls are peeling
And I'm in Paris with you.
Don't talk to me of love. Let's talk of Paris.
I'm in Paris with the slightest thing you do.
I'm in Paris with your eyes, your mouth,
I'm in Paris with... all points south.
Am I embarrassing you?
I'm in Paris with you. read more »
2.Black Stone on Top of a White Stone
I shall die in Paris, in a rainstorm,
On a day I already remember.
I shall die in Paris-- it does not bother me--
Doubtless on a Thursday, like today, in autumn. read more »
In places like
In places like read more »
4.(The sunshine seeks my little room)
The sunshine seeks my little room
To tell me Paris streets are gay;
That children cry the lily bloom
All up and down the leafy way; read more »
5.Paris in Spring
The city's all a-shining
Beneath a fickle sun,
A gay young wind's a-blowing,
The little shower is done. read more »
6.A Man Young And Old: X. His Wildness
O bid me mount and sail up there
Amid the cloudy wrack,
For peg and Meg and Paris' love
That had so straight a back, read more »
"There where that ray touches the plain
And the shadows escape as if they really ran,
Warsaw stands, open from all sides,
A city not very old but quite famous. read more »
Homes reach the stars, the sky's below,
The land in smoke to it is near.
Inside the big and happy Paris
Remains the secretive despair. read more »
9.**APHRODITE - GODDESS OF LOVE AND BEAUTY
APHRODITE – GREEK GODDESS
OF LOVE AND BEAUTY!
Hesoid the Greek poet, lived in the latter part of read more »
10.Menelaus and Helen
Hot through Troy's ruin Menelaus broke
To Priam's palace, sword in hand, to sate read more »
11.A Rondel For Olivia
She smiles at the mirror, eyes blue as the sky
Dreaming of Paris and faraway places
Of people she’ll meet, their stories, their faces
Wishing that time would quickly go by read more »
New Paris Poems
- Charlie Hebdo Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- Paris, Nassy Fesharaki
- VIVA le France, Charles Hice
- JeSuisCharlie (French for I am Charlie) .., Chenou Liu
- Paris, Native Land, Ali Podrimja
- Don't say Paris, Diane Seuss
- It's Paris, You Know!, Alex Nodopaka
- Affairs in Paris, sallam yassin
- Helen of Troy, Elia Michael
- Limerick: Once A Future King Heir Apparent, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Love and Entropy, Deliot Taylor
- Paris, Translation Of Paul Verlaine's Po.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- A Cup of Coffee, Pierre Rausch
- Limerick: Once A Briton In The Tour De F.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Haiku Eight Homeless Dead, Jonathan ROBIN
- Limerick: Once A Dapper Diplomat In Paris, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Rock a bye Train, Diana Rosser
- Conduisez A Paris, douglas scotney
- Limerick: Once A Belly-Dancer In Cairo, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Medieval Mirage, Nicolas GRENIER
- Rondelet: Bad Guy Dope*, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Paris, Saika Pierre
- Paris, MacGregor Tagliaferro
- Paris, Guillaume Apollinaire
- Reverse Is The Case, LIGHTCHEERFUL BRIGGS
- Lovers In Paris, Gaylord Munemo
- In A Paris State Of Mind, Robin Bennett
- A Paris State Of Mind, Robin Bennett
- Paris Rain, J.D McNair
- Through Paris 1970, Terry Collett
- Le jardin, Jacques Prevert
- Benjamin Franklin, Saiom Shriver
- Paris Rain, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Paris, Abbie Knobben
- Paris, Please Accept Me, As A Human Refu.., ahmed khaled
- december in Paris, oskar hansen
- Ghost of Paris, Joseph Narusiewicz
- PARIS, Sylvia Frances Chan
- Ode To Venus, Nazmul Haque
- Schizophrénie Algérien, Margaret Alice Second
- Tatooed Lovers, kp. shashidharan
- PARIS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- A Rondel For Olivia, Annabel Cruz
- Paris, Hrayr Tchanan
- In Paris, Marina Ivanovna Tsvetaeva
- For Selma, Langston Hughes
- PLASTER OF PARIS, Dónall Dempsey
- Cafe Prague., Patrick Sant
- London To Paris, Joyce Hemsley
- Paris(Lil Sis), Angel Wade
- Paris (Tribute to Michael Jackson), JAMES T. ADAIR
- Travel Haiku - Spring in Paris, john tiong chunghoo
- Ooh-la-la Oompa-Loompa, Joe Rosochacki
- A Trip to Paris, Boonk Jackson
- PARIS MORNING, Lisa Rhodes
- Cafe Paris, Arthur Q. Kromwelle
- Poetry In Motion Somewhere In Paris, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- My beautiful Lady, Framarz Bagheri
- Rue de Paris, Elaine Oxamendi Vicet
- He Never Strays Far, Joyce Hemsley
- DEEP SEA IN LONDON AND PARIS also PARIS .., WAEL MOREICHEH
- PRIME OF POETRY - WAEL MOREICHEH, WAEL MOREICHEH
- Paris, Inverno de 1994, João Tomaz Parreira
- pink, chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
- FRENCH TEACHER, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- PARIS YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART, Aldo Kraas
- Paris the lover - Clerihew, Khadim Hussain
- Helen of Greece - Clerihew, Khadim Hussain
- Problem Solving, chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
- You Are My Everything, Aldo Kraas
- Mona Lisa, John McCornack
- tourism, jan oskar hansen
- PARIS, Aldo Kraas
- Travel haiku - nevada, john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem