Prabal Dev Poems
- Grandparents And Grandchildren Work upon day and night, ...
- The World So Compact The world so compact here, I just sit ...
- A Call To Loneliness O loneliness! Come to me, come ...
- A Six Lines Poem Anonymity reveals itself in this verse of ...
- Beautiful Memories In the dawn of the day Or dusk you may ...
- Words Again I’ve set out to write because I can’t speak I ...
- Ignorance Humanity will be crippled if humans ignore one ...
The purpose of our existence is to discover who we are and why we are. My quest for the same is on... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prabal Dev
Grandparents And Grandchildren
Work upon day and night,
Parents leave children behind.
Work and love can’t go in one hand.
It needs someone to understand.
And in realization, they put their helping hand.
To ones who’re in their land.
Yes, grandparents are the greatest fans
Of children who call them loving saints.
The day when grandchildren realized,
That now they’re not a bird who can’t fly.
They fly in the affection of exemplary minds.
Grandchildren’s love makes grandparents blind.
And held in grandparents’ affection they find,
That they have left the world ...