Pragya Bajpai Poems
- Beauty Beauty needs a keen observer We should try to be its ...
- Teacher Techers are like lamps And students are like ...
- Dowry Dowry is boy's side demand To girl's side its a ...
- Girls Advancement Today girls are advancing and ...
- God's Love A four letter word-LOVE Which is as soft as ...
- Poverty Poverty is the daughter of Jove Which in a life is ...
- Money What is money? Is it honey? As today people are ...
I am a serene girl, born on DIWALI, festival of joy and lights whose main ambition is to make this beautiful world more and more bright.According to me' Poetry is something which really comes out of our inner soul or can be can said something embedded in the core of our heart just the need is to express it in simplified way which can please, inspire and awakens the soul of the reader.' Passion ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pragya Bajpai
Beauty needs a keen observer
We should try to be its preserver
God has given each of us beauty
To observe it minutely is our duty
Beauty can be of many types
it matters how we make it ripe
It can be beauty of intellect, beauty of principles,
beauty of truth and commonly
visible physical beauty.
Some are attracted towards physical beauty
Some are admirer of spiritual beauty
Some are black and some are white
But doesn't matter we are black or white
Something really matters is that
our nobility and generosity is at what height.
Man can find ...