Ahatisham Alam Poems
- Aah! A Lamenting Soul all my life i pined for a true ...
- An Introduction I don't wish to introduce myself, Because ...
- Need Of A Friend My life is painful, So I need a friend. ...
- Don'T Read This Poem I oft say don't read this poem. ...
- Death Yesterday you were with me, Today I seek you ...
- Beauty Favours The Lovers When I was ignorant I was nothing. ...
- Secret Never cease yourself When you want to gain ...
Lost the father at the age of one month. Struggled for survival.
Got education M.Sc.(Physiology) & M.A.(English Literature) B.ed. and LL.B.
Now a preacher of English Language and physiology as well as the member of 'Indian Science Congress Association (I.S.C.A.Kolkata)
Urdu Gazals, Hindi Kavita & English Poems writes in all three languages. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''True love grows in motherhood.''AHATISHAM ALAM
''Love is nothing except lose and lose.''Ahatisham Alam
''One moment of being alone opens a thousand doors sothat new people may come and accompany you.''Ahatisham Alam
Aah! A Lamenting Soul
all my life
i pined for a true friend
what i want
i know not
a lamenting soul
for ever and ever.....