Pranab K. Chakraborty
Pranab K. Chakraborty Poems
- The Child And Rain One day when a child tried to show me ...
- Poet Speaks I'm not committed to please you by my ...
- Chocolate-Poem Vs. Acid-Poem I never try to ...
- Essence Of Silence Pranab k c 12/08/2011 Doors closed
- Hi, The Responsible Citizen Cry not Just laugh Laugh with...
- Just Smile And Forget a slice of sun-ray with the ...
- Intrusion It was a prohibited zone I was the trespasser ...
Human Being who believes in Humanity. In regional language Bengali, writes by the name Pranab chakraborty. He also known as Apoet Bangla. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Child And Rain
One day when a child
tried to show me rain
falling from the sky
no cloud I saw there
no drop of falling
where then he found
asked myself many times before sleep
made query within with regular term
one day felt the charm of raining
my soul thundering furious to crack
rain began slowly to get me wet
a sense of expansion
a broader feelings of friendship
began to fall
overwhelmed my conscious
I got wet