Pranab K. Chakraborty
Pranab K. Chakraborty Poems
- Poet Speaks I'm not committed to please you by my ...
- The Child And Rain One day when a child tried to show me ...
- Essence Of Silence Pranab k c 12/08/2011 Doors closed
- Hi, The Responsible Citizen Cry not Just laugh Laugh with...
- Just Smile And Forget a slice of sun-ray with the ...
- Intrusion It was a prohibited zone I was the trespasser ...
- Chocolate-Poem Vs. Acid-Poem I never try to ...
Human Being who believes in Humanity. In regional language Bengali, writes by the name Pranab chakraborty. He also known as Apoet Bangla. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm not committed
to please you by my rounded
to erect you by my
such a flop project
people invest their
unnecessary time and intelligence
better you produce
to supply much pleasure
to seduce time long
to erect you
placing a mirror in front
you can experience
your animality and divinity
your useless unnecessary existence
and your inevitable pre-designed importance
to expand yourself as infinite oneness