Precious Okidika Poems
- I'M Human I'm a woman I'm a man I'm human And by every ...
- Love Untold Like my mother's earthen pot, Priced for its ...
- Waiting For Sunrise I am waiting for the sun. Hoping and ...
- Home Alas I drift far from you my home, In pursuance of ...
- I Am Here You went too far To hear my heart cry, Folarin ...
- Crawl To My Bed Adaoma. Pretty woman, Crawl to my bed ...
- Because You Will Be Gone I will miss you sore, And think ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Precious Okidika
I'm a woman
I'm a man
And by every means humane.
The world may not see me thus
But my judgement of me prevails
I'm a man, i'm a woman
And yes i'm human.
I'm a fine blend
By all means rare
Masculine in every bit
Feminine at heart.
I lost my virginity to myself
I was the lady
I was her groom
An odd coincidence in a human.
I'm not he the world sees
I'm a woman,
Yet every inch a man
Filled with masculine oestrogen.
Do not think me of base desires,
I only speak truth of all men.
Deep within lies a ...