Rajpal Singh Poems
- The Call Centre 1 ‘Sir’ often she calls me, And ‘madam’ ...
- A Grand Day– Ajo High School (...
- I Treat Her As A Love's Deity I know her sweet name, though, ...
- My Goddess My heart is a sacred shrine Consecrated there the...
- Sleep- A Heavenly Joy On Earth In the mind's little home, ...
- True Marriage Your reticence speaks that all What you never ...
- The World Theatre This world is a theatre, The director, O ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajpal Singh
The Call Centre
‘Sir’ often she calls me,
And ‘madam’ her I do call;
Hence sweet talk continues in amity,
Though neither knows none at all.
Her voice’s sweet enchanting melody
Comes from far-away phone,
Rings repeatedly within me,
When I stand or sit here alone.
The mind forbids and my path obstructs,
But still I am pushed by restless heart;
And an innocent soul suffers a lot
Amid the war of head and heart.
She in my sweet memory dwells,
Although physically she is unknown to me;
Her sweet voice’s magic ...