raquel stevenson Poems
- Reality Out of the shadow, Clarity washing away the ...
- This Time This time, I will remember, The date ...
- It's Not Any Different-Letters...
- Bigger I love you, Yes. But Bigger. Bigger than tears and ...
- I Am Shut-up, insecure nonsense! I am claiming the good in ...
- 12 To 45 I was considering today all the years I have written...
- Unexpected Beauty You tried to break me, tear me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about raquel stevenson
Out of the shadow,
Clarity washing away the residential delusion.
Indescriminate light blinding my soul,
All I knew-now,
Air of the light, thin.
A journey once predictable,
Now breaths on its own.
As stained glass to floor.
Looking away a fleeting comfort.
The light, the reality, the clarity, the journey must be.
For it already is.