raquel stevenson Poems
- 12 To 45 I was considering today all the years I have written...
- Reality Out of the shadow, Clarity washing away the ...
- This Time This time, I will remember, The date ...
- It's Not Any Different-Letters...
- Bigger I love you, Yes. But Bigger. Bigger than tears and ...
- I Am Shut-up, insecure nonsense! I am claiming the good in ...
- Unexpected Beauty You tried to break me, tear me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about raquel stevenson
12 To 45
I was considering today all the years I have written poems and such.
I wish I had them all to sum up my life,
They along with some pieces of my life,
Have been scattered to the wind and engulfed in some land-fill.
Not to be remembered.
Altho, I do recall the first thing I ever wrote.
A 12 yearolds thoughts on a ticking clock.
That as a moment passes, it will never be regained.
At 45, I am still searching out that 'now'.
To capture all that is possible in the moment that is ticking by