Ray Anyasi Poems
- Missing Home Home is gone, stolen by our enemy. Home is ...
- Far Was Peace And Trouble Nigh far was peace and trouble ...
- What Is This Thing What is this thing? Are we married or not?...
- You Don't Know My Story I've been labeled, been tagged in a ...
- To My Muse all I'd say in this rhyme is true I'm a lover, I ...
- You Loved Him More we stayed out late to count the ...
- Lady Vee i asked lady vee please that we may see then you ...
Ray Anyasi is the author of the thrillers, Poll of Vampires, To Live Again and Ujasiri. He writes poems as a way of relaxing while brooding on issues in his immediate society. His hobbies include playing tennis and surfing the internet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ray Anyasi
Home is gone, stolen by our enemy.
Home is broken, and nothing left for me.
Now I live in the wreck of an old van,
And my pillow is a soiled baking pan.
Sweet home, can I find another one new?
Home is not a place there is an army.
Home is where there is daddy and mommy.
Daddy is not here because of a gunman.
Mommy is not here because of a masked man.
The gunman and the masked man, shame on you.
Home is where all my friends are around me.
Home is where I can play with Salami.
I saw a pretty boy in a turban,
I tried to play with him here but he ...