Rebecca Stansfield Poems
- Tornadoes Tornadoes moving in like fire, the baby of the ...
- What Happens When I Cry The water in my eyes The water in ...
- The Schools Library Holds No B...
- Life Kissing beards Holding hands Dreaming whilst we're ...
- Who's To Worry? Who's to worry, is it a fault of mine? ...
- Fire Is A Thrill
- Rain How time differs from the rain How it it is loud but ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Stansfield
Tornadoes moving in like fire,
the baby of the night,
providing the mess it's causing here,
is waiting for a fight.
More or less a culture disaster,
with brains as big as us,
the world is blurry, going mad,
and what is that there problem?