Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson (January 31st / Hollywood, CA)
xperienced severe mental, physical and sexual abuse. In 1998, she started therapy for intense PTSD and a dissociative disorder, which helped save her life and open the doors to her creative voices.
Although she just started writing 3 years ago, she has already established a prestigious resume':
Her book, 'Out of Cullen Street (A House of Madness) ', is available at Amazon.com, and her poetry has been published in anthologies and magazines around the world. For example: The Taj Mahal Review (multiple editions) , 'Symphonies', 'A Ferment of Images', 'Explorers', (all published by cyberwit.net in India) , The People's Poet (UK) (x2) , 'The Light' magazine, 'Lemming' ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Gathering Of Tumbleweeds
- A Heads-Up From On High
- A Visit to El Santuario de Chimayo
- Arguing With An Echo
- Armed and Dangerous (A Valentine's Poem)
- At Play In A Garden of Words (The Proble...
- Autumn in New Mexico
- Autumn Return
- Better Living Thru Chemistry?
- Better Living Thru Chemistry? 2
- Better Living Thru Chemistry? 3
- Cat Dance
- Caught in the Net
- Depressed, With Halo