Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson
Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson Poems
- Real Work (The Brilliant Fool) He was a piece of work,
- Armed And Dangerous (A Valenti...
- At Play In A Garden Of Words (...
- Flower Girl You, my beloved, bring light to my soul Before I...
- New Mexico Welcome New to this Land of Enchantment state of ...
- A Visit To El Santuario De Chi... A sense of the ...
- A Gathering Of Tumbleweeds a gathering of ...
xperienced severe mental, physical and sexual abuse. In 1998, she started therapy for intense PTSD and a dissociative disorder, which helped save her life and open the doors to her creative voices.
Although she just started writing 3 years ago, she has already established a prestigious resume':
Her book, 'Out of Cullen Street (A House of Madness) ', is available at Amazon.com, and her poetry has been published in anthologies and magazines around the world. For example: The Taj Mahal Review (multiple editions) , 'Symphonies', 'A Ferment of Images', 'Explorers', (all published by cyberwit.net in India) , The People's Poet (UK) (x2) , 'The Light' magazine, 'Lemming' ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Real Work (The Brilliant Fool)
was a piece
His life a
work of art
a brilliant fool
masquerading as genius
a stellar genius
He wore his success
like a stagnant, rotting albatross
around his neck,
its stench his constant
His Life Portrait was
Each and every
moment of his moments
gleeful rage and
upcoming root-canal ...