Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson
New Mexico Welcome
to this Land of Enchantment state of mind?
Well, welcome home,
weary traveler, welcome home!
Here’s to feeling strange and wonderful –
Here’s to feeling bewildered and happy –
Here’s to feeling unlike you’ve ever felt before
Welcome home, welcome home, welcome home!
& here’s to nothing but beauty
Welcome home, I say, welcome home!
& here’s to surrounded by nature
Welcome home, yes, again, welcome home!
For New Mexico is my most
the one I have sought all my life
And now that YOU’RE here,
you’ll understand in a heartbeat -
(2006, Taos Valley, New Mexico)
Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Mexico Welcome by Rev. Rebecca Guile Hudson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Meshing, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Chaste Stranger, James Tate
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola