Rex Mathew Mathew
Rex Mathew Mathew Poems
- My Mind Is A Battlefield Sometimes I sit so blank as now, ...
- The Butterfly While resting by the blooming blossoms, I ...
- Growing Bleak I walked through that silent garden; In the ...
- The Puppet I have long been that puppet in society’s hand, ...
- Maiden Of Dreams When watered by the richness of Nature's ...
- Me And Vivid Nature The day palace in which abides the Sun ...
- Alone In My House (My First Po...
I very humbly describe me
As one who rides on the wings of fantasy
In tender undisturbed tranquility. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Mind Is A Battlefield
Sometimes I sit so blank as now,
Quietly- no thoughts, no actions;
Devoid of pressure, of stress or tension.
I don’t know what can disturb this peace!
And sometimes, my mind is a battlefield;
I keep thinking and thinking—
Reflecting- What’s right? What’s wrong?
And checking my actions, my behaviour –
What should I regret? What should I promise?
A quarrel with my beliefs, a war with all concepts.
Thoughts and emotions invade me like demons.
Each demon has a new story to tell.
They keep me working out, solving out
Everything that’s a part of ...