Rezeile Eigo Poems
- The Soul Of My Soul The dying sun gleamered in the ...
- Detachement You are to me a flower Whose sweetness and ...
- Love Undefined Love is not Diamonds upon somebody's ...
- My Dumb Heart's Wish My tongue is useless I know. I can ...
- Purest Gladness (the sky was clear) The bright, lovely ...
- In Pensive Mood As I walk down the empty alley The dreamer ...
- I Asked Oh what, asked I, Will qualify thee? Thee who ...
Here I live,
To the world unknown
But thus far I know
I was born
Saturday, the 27th day of July,1991.
It was nearly noon but the rain was still pouring down in torrents and was rattling the roofs of the crowded houses on the crowded streets of Metro Manila like horses' hooves. Peering out the window, one can see nothing but a great cascade of water and the shadows... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Soul Of My Soul
The dying sun gleamered in the west
Painting bloody hues of abstract
And that paints are painted best
When all senses betray the fact.
Then it is the Soul of my Soul
Soon the stars sparkled high
Upon the velvet veil
With the ghostly moon sighing sighs
Althroughout the slowing sail.
It is the Soul of my Soul
But quick gray clouds gathered armies
Wiping the lights away
Howling winds like rushing bees.
Still it is in anyway
The Soul of my Soul
The painter of dusk, the lights of night,
The chill and the rain melody soft,
Is a sheltre...