Rhimouna de blessed
Rhimouna de blessed Poems
- Suicide, Suicide They call her suicide For she is the beauty...
- Death Father father I cry out to my father’s name When will...
- This Love I am loved by many Yet am still trapped Within de...
- Once Again...I Apologise I apologies I am after all only ...
- Last Goodbye? It is just pass midnight Yet she stil refuses ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhimouna de blessed
They call her suicide
For she is the beauty of many
The solution of my misery
Your pain, your hurt
Such a name of many names
Working hand in hand with the healing of one's misery
Ooo how wonderful is you
She is the complition of many answers
Killa of many depressions
A solution of boundaries
Suicide sets free, she liberates
Oooh suicide my dear
Where you are I ought to be
I crave you, need you
Each day I whisper my soft sweet voice 4 u
For you are my shinning armour to be (my dream)
Meet me to my ...