Rhonda Baker Poems
- A Balancing Act Life is a balance of work and play A ...
- August Sun The birth of August is upon us, as the fair haired...
- Purple Purple of a grape ripe on the vine The purple from a ...
- 1/21/09 A new day is dawning; the winds of change are in the ...
- Valentine Angels descend to the ground Spreading Love all ...
- A Moment In Paradise Hiking up to Twin Falls with my flip ...
- Michigan Mosquito Mayhem Near the woods I sense their ...
I have lived in Michigan my whole life. I come from a large family. I have been married for over 20 years. I make my living as a glass artist working with hot glass(blowing glass) . I was an avid writer in school, but got away from it, Until one day I had an opportunity to express myself, and not be judged. To say in words and glass how I see and feel life. So in the fall of 2007 I started to write again. If you need know anything else about me, read my works. Don't be taken in by the titles there is more there then a day or a season, there is a part of me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhonda Baker
A Balancing Act
Life is a balance of work and play
A constant balance between night and day
The balance between good and bad
A balance between happy and sad
Friends and family, pets and the lawn
Twenty four seven, your whole life long
Then one day in the middle of the night
Your thrown off balance, nothing seems right
What once was, is no longer the norm
Your left in turmoil in the eye of a storm
You struggle to regain control in your life
To make sense again, turn wrong into right
To define the person you are now
To make it through life, some way, some how
On auto ...