Rishit Desai Poems
- The Cobbler Life in the city is an awful hustle, We make no...
- The Fluvial Mind If the path before you is clear, It may be...
- You And Us You gave us legs, we trampled the earth, You ...
- Why Did I Fall In Love This Ti...
- Stars Of Fortune The day I was born was not just another ...
- Beyond The Law Of The Jungle Scorpions bite Without a hiss; ...
- Ignorance: Virtue Or Vice? The one thing that makes me ...
A student of Sanskrit and Philosophy.
Also write essays on contemporary philosophy. You can read them on rishitthinks.blogspot.in more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rishit Desai
Life in the city is an awful hustle,
We make no time to look around;
Must complete a task to start anew that second,
Even the comforting bed is now a battleground.
This morning was like all the rest,
Who but cares for the cuckoo's nest;
Heart was just another muscle today,
Didn't vex nor pain for the grieving breast.
Eager to catch the first train out,
A push and a nudge bereft of a bout;
Time is a treasure never found in abundance,
To steal a moment is ever the key essence.
In some such days I did find success,
Found a few seconds ...