Rita El Khoury (02/10/1985 / Beirut)
Hello, I'm Rita El Khoury, Lebanese now living in France. I went to Melkart school, USJ University where I got a degree in Pharmacy. I am currently pursuing a Masters in Pathological Macromolecules at Paris Diderot university in Paris.
I started writing french poetry when I was 11, wrote till I was 15 then took my 50 poems and threw them in the garbage. That was the only way I could get over that period. I kept writing in French and eventually started writing in English when I was 18. I also wrote some 4 or 5 arabic poems, literary and spoken, but I guess it isn't my strong language when it comes to poetry.
I'll list my favorite poems here, ie the ones I advise you to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Dream To Revive, A Pain To Kill
- A poem a day - Funny botanics course
- A poem a day - Long way
- A poem a day - My gym coach
- A poem a day - Rap duel in a movie theat...
- A poem a day - Shoe lace and thyme bag
- A poem a day - Shopping with a friend
- A poem a day - Studying pharmacy
- A poem a day - Sweet Sunday
- Au seuil de la démence
- Forbidden Love
- Funny - Fat Cat
- Histoire De L'Humanité