Robert Burgan Poems
- Acceptance I’ve tried for so long to understand everything in...
- Starving (We) Our stomachs wretch for a chance at success, ...
- The Neighborhood (Part One) In my old neighborhood life ...
- Escape! That ground beneath his feet is more than just ...
- The Bigger Picture We live life as specks. We’re smaller than...
Robert Burgan is a singer, rapper and poet from Chicago. For 22 years he has been perfecting his craft and working hard to put out a unique product like nothing else out there. The main goal is to spread his work and get to know people who share the same interests.
He has two full length records out one is a Hip Hop album called 'Searching For Kristina' and the other is called 'The Wasteland'... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Burgan
I’ve tried for so long to understand everything in such a profound way,
Like everything had a bigger meaning than me.
What I’ve come to know is that things tend to come and go,
Seasons, success, family and friends,
We have highs and lows sort of like temperatures.
My mood depends on the weather and the weather depends on my mood,
It rains in my head five days a week with sunshine the other two,
That’s why some days I think I’m going crazy and others I know I’ve been this way a while
It makes it hard to find a balance.
Speaking of balance lets add another jelly ...