Robin Parker Poems
- I'M Sorry Taken From Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: ...
- Summer Fling We're best friends you and me, and thats all ...
- Dramatic Another day I wake to a dawn thats calling Always ...
- Somewhere In The Middle Taken From Chicken Soup For The ...
- The Unimaginable Something happened Its wonderful I've ...
- Can You See? In the middle i stay Never leaving Yet never ...
- Think When you feel like nothings right When you want to ...
Hey! I'm Robin. I'm 17 years old and i'm currently trying to finish my second last year of highschool. I wont get into much detail but if you want to know more i have 2 email addys, myspace and facebook. I like to write. I write poems like crazy, so you'll probably see new ones up here all the time. I'm often inspired by things that happen in my life, the way i feel or by people i meet. As such is... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robin Parker
Taken From Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul:
I'm sorry for all the times i lost my temper
for all the times when i was rude.
For all the gifts that were givin
and never recieved thank you's.
For all the love you've givin me
and i haven't givin back.
For all the times you were patient
a virtue that i lack.
I'm sorry for all the people
to whom i was so cruel.
To all the people that i laughed at
i acted like a fool.
I couldn't see past your imperfections
i couldn't see past my pride.
Your feelings i trampled all over
on my high ...