Roderick Dwayne Gering
Roderick Dwayne Gering Poems
- On Twilight’s Edge I cannot recall exactly when, was it a ...
- A Question To The Infinite Sometimes I ponder Where the ...
- King Of Konfusion A Gothic Tal...
- Melancholy’s Room People talk about other places That I ...
- Mother Earth Blues She tenderly wept While in my arm's ...
- Chains Of Chaldea Celestial battle in the Heavenly abode Our...
- Visioneer’s Mysterium Caught in the snow Barren be the ...
Born June 2,1959 and now residing in Bellingham, Washington. Ancient History and Mythology buff. I have been interested with ancient legends my entire adult life. Joined the U.S. Air Force and traveled extensively during the 1980's. Spent a total of 10 years in Europe (6 years as a civilian in Germany) Became acquainted with a diverse multitude of people and cultures while ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roderick Dwayne Gering
On Twilight’s Edge
I cannot recall exactly when, was it a dream
Was I walking on the backstreets of memory
A voice asked me, 'Do you know the difference
Between the light and the dark? '
Echoes led me deep into a cold, dark place
Tortured growls from a wounded mother beast
I stood in awe of the horror to be unleashed
Lost souls shrieked petitions before Heaven
Wolves donned wool of the slaughtered Lamb
Shepherds wandered off into the wilderness
'I thought I could discern the difference'
I cried out, 'I was mistaken! ! '
The voice answered, 'If you truly knew
Neither dark ...