Rohit Sapra Poems
- A Bird Represents Freedom Cannot be caged, as it likes to be ...
- Please Forever Keep On Smiling When I was lost you showed me ...
- Your Lovely Red Lips And Smile I will die without your ...
- A Simple Desire I miss having a friend A true friend, I miss...
- i Hope You Had Your Lunch
- Happiness Never Remains It does not take time for me to be ...
- Touch Of Nature Somewhere, I hide Hide, within nature To ...
I am Rohit Sapra from Gwalior. Have completed my graduation finally. Gwalior is in the state of Madhya Pradesh, which is in India. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''As a human efforts are made, to outshine by trying to sparkle like a star. A true star never dies without glowing endlessly. The shine will remain and also glow will last forever truly.''rohit sapra
Can pain ever disappear? It is not possible to ever smile. Smiling is never easy especially when sadness is always hidden. Can cry but what is the use when nobody understands anymore. It is only pain,...rohit sapra
''True friendship is so rare so please do not let it slip away. When a true friend leaves then it actually does hurt a lot.''rohit sapra
''Just blame me and label me with the words you love. I will never change and be the same, like now forever, even if it means to slowly fade away like a beautiful flower.''rohit sapra
''You just got to live on with hopes you have and forget about the rest. It is the only way to be alive, even if others start to hate you.''Rohit sapra
Comments about Rohit Sapra
A Bird Represents Freedom
Cannot be caged, as it likes to be free
Hates, suppressing its emotions about things
As it simply believes in following the heart.
At times emotions are hurt
Still, this free bird always recovers from it all
This free bird, has a free process of thoughts
Which, never match with that of rest
Still, thinking remains the same
Only ways have changed of expressing as now it is about only peace.