Ronald Chapman Poems
- After The Rain Inside the meaning of ourselves, the poets and...
- Giraffe (Children's Poem) I am a giraffe, With patches of ...
- Hello Spring Yay! Yay! Ring a ding dong! Here comes ...
- Goodbye Winter. Hello Spring! Spring is like no other season ...
- Riding A Bike I'm learning to ride a bike, And I'm learning...
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Mess... To run away from ...
- Summer Here comes summer. Here comes summer. Hot weather ...
I have been writing poems since 2009.
I began to paint with words—write poetry—while recovering from surgery. My physicians suggested that I should exercise both my mind and body. I then took up the hobbies of walking, photography and writing. Thanks to the encouragement from my friends I began and continued to write poetry inspired by my dreams. It was suggested that I use a voice ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Have you ever been lucky enough to figure out where your dreams come from? I have. I've written many poems about a place that I have only been to in my dreams. This beautiful place is called Korea.' ...From Ronald J Chapman's Book 'Dreams'
'''I've gone to Korea. Took a detour to heaven to say hi to my Angel and ask her if she would like to come with me first.'''Ronald J Chapman 2015
'''Your voice is precious. You should treat it like diamonds and gold. But never locked up in a safe. You should always wear it for everyone to see and hear.'''Ronald J Chapman 2015
'''Lots of guys dream about beautiful women. I dream about a place where beautiful women live.'''Ronald J Chapman 2015
Comments about Ronald Chapman
After The Rain
Inside the meaning of ourselves, the poets and songwriters look.
Just the thought of tears makes my spirit hurt!
Always looking, never seeing the words through the rain.
After the dogs of summer stop barking the dreamers breathe,
After the rain of the evening, the poets and songwriters learn.
In the stillness and cool-ness the dreamers rejoice!
All the ghosts have begun humming again.
Beside the river of tears, my mind thinks.
After the rain, sunny memories sing!